My very first post!


Hello one and all! This is my first real blog which will be filled with art goodies I will produce during my professional carrier in animation. 

I just started at The Animation Workshop at august and I am at the moment very busy learning to animate and enjoying my time at this wonderful school. 

This is the place were l will try my best to get you guys on the internet updated with what Im doing at the moment, but first I will in the next few post give you a bit of my background before i got accepted in TAW (The Animation Workshop).

Lets start the blog out with some music! These two music videos by The Heart Sick Groans was visually made by The Drawing Academy students (which I was apart of on these two videos), led by the sexy man, Henric Wallmark! 

I hope you will enjoy it!